EIT Urban Mobility is looking for a talented, structured and detail-oriented student assistant to help out in our Copenhagen regional office.
Here is a great part time opportunity for students with an interest in urban mobility as well as administrative and communications-related tasks. Proven experience with MS Excel and MS Office 365 is a must, and you will also need to have a very good command in written and spoken English. Danish/Scandinavian language command is an additional preferred qualification.
We expect your average weekly workload to be up to 20 hours per week subject to your availability and mutual ongoing agreement. Our office is situated in the heart of central Copenhagen (BLOXHUB) but the majority parts of your tasks can/should be carried out online.
For this position, we are looking for a student with proven skills in communication, events and administration. Tasks and responsibilities will include, among others:
- Assist in planning and delivering events, digitally and in person
- Assistance in the preparation of visual presentation materials
- Contribute to and draft reports, conduct desk research
- Support the content creation, editing and proofreading
- Stakeholder management assistance
- Set up and book meetings, draft agenda and take minutes
- Ad hoc administrative assistance to your colleagues in everything from meetings to travel planning
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for the internship of Student Assistant Communication & Events
- Student assistant role
- Up to 10-20 hours per week hours per week on a needed basis
Deadline for applications: 7 June 2021
Location: The office of Innovation Hub North is situated in the heart of central Copenhagen (BLOXHUB), Denmark, but the majority of the tasks can/ should be carried out online.