EIT Urban Mobility is looking for a talented, structured and detail-oriented student assistant to help out in our Copenhagen regional office.
Here is a great part time opportunity for students with an interest in urban mobility as well as IT administrative and analytics-related tasks. Proven experience with MS Excel and MS Office 365 is a must, and you will also need to have a very good command in written and spoken English.
We expect your average weekly workload to be up to 10-15 hours per week subject to your availability and mutual ongoing agreement. Our office is situated in the heart of central Copenhagen (BLOXHUB) but the majority parts of your tasks can/should be carried out online.
For this position we are looking for an analytical and IT oriented profile. Your tasks and responsibilities will include, among others:
- Helping in mapping stakeholders via existing information and desk research
- Participate in the contact and stakeholder database (Podio, Excel) maintenance for Innovation Hub North
- Support on entering, analyzing and monitoring our data within the company’s CRM system
- Support on meetings, events and (digital) marketing and communications in IT topics
- Manage documents on SharePoint
- Report on your findings and prepare recommendations
- Assisting in the creation of data visualizations for internal as well as for external reports and presentations
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for the internship of Student Assistant Analytics & IT Administration
- Student assistant role
- Up to 10-15 hours per week hours per week on a needed basis
Deadline for applications: 7 June 2021
Location: The office of Innovation Hub North is situated in the heart of central Copenhagen (BLOXHUB), Denmark, but the majority of the tasks can be carried out online.