Impact Ventures of EIT Urban Mobility is looking for a Strategic Alliances intern, to contribute to the planning, execution and management of its prime ecosystem alliances and strategic investment leads.
The Strategic Alliances intern will report to the Strategic Alliances Manager at Impact Ventures. The work processes will include collaborations with the Impact Ventures team (our start-up investments arm), with other departments, such as with communication, Innovation Hubs, finance, legal, as well as with our external Ecosystem Agents – existing, and future ones.
- Engage with accelerators, investors, and other key-players in the leading European start-up ecosystems
- Support the design and delivery of start-ups’/investors’ networking events across Europe
- Support in writing PR and media content and promoting the Strategic Alliances’ activity via social media
- Assist with market research, identifying leading start-up ecosystem players across Europe, collecting wider business intelligence and take part of strategic mapping processes
- Assist with the administration of writing procurement, legal and operational documents that frame strategic collaborations
- Support the management of each alliance, in terms of deliverables, budget and other operational and financial tasks
- Support the KPI measurement and impact monitoring of the activity
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send the letter of motivation and the curriculum vitae in a unique PDF document.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for the internship Strategic Alliances (start-up ecosystems)
Deadline for applications: 12 December 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain