In order to support the vision of creating more liveable urban spaces, Innovation Hub East of EIT Urban Mobility is looking for an intern for the operational support of the Innovation Hub. In response to the crisis in Ukraine, this post is aimed specifically at Ukrainian residents affected by the war.
The intern will be based in our office in Prague, s/he will work under the guidance of the Innovation Hub East Director, on city engagement:
- Support with Innovation Hub East operations with focus on Ukrainian stakeholders
- Communication and engagement of Ukrainian start-ups in the mobility sectors
- Communication & engagement of Ukrainian stakeholders – industry players, universities and cities
- Assisting with organising interactions such as workshops, calls and webinars to collaborate
- Assisting on various ad Hoc administration and research tasks
The internship will be for 20 hours per week.
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please send the letter of motivation and the curriculum vitae in a unique PDF document.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for the internship for operational support to Ukraine
Deadline for applications: 20 May 2022
Location: Prague, Czech Republic