EIT Urban Mobility is looking for an Legal and Governance Intern as part of the team of the Legal team. The Legal and Governance intern will report to the Head of Legal and Governance and to the Legal Officer,
S/he will provide support to the Legal Department in the following tasks:
- Support with the draft of all forms of agreements, including MOUs, Letters of Intent, services agreements, license agreements, collaboration agreements and non-disclosure agreements.
- Supporting the Legal team in counselling internal Thematic Areas, Operations and Innovation Hubs regarding affairs and compliance matters.
- Supporting the Legal team in matters related to corporate governance, including supporting general meetings of Governing Boards and Ancillary Boards meeting and preparing minutes of them.
- Supporting the Legal team in the development and implementation of the EIT Urban Mobility Financial Sustainability Strategy participating in the drafting of Financial Sustainability Agreements with a focus in Intellectual Property Law.
- Providing Legal support for EIT Urban Mobility initiatives, including amendment of registered items (such as corporate structure, capital amount and purpose of company).
- Provide assistance in the preparation and implementation of the trainings to employees related to Intellectual Property Law, Data Protection, Antifraud, Compliance and other related legal affairs.
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please send the letter of motivation and the curriculum vitae in a unique PDF document. In addition, please indicate in the email if you are interested in a full time or part-time internship.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for the Legal and Governance Internship
Deadline for applications: 14 January 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain