Innovation Hub (IH) South, hand-in-hand with key mobility agents and innovative cities from the region, aims to support citizens and help them to reclaim the public space to become greener, safer, and more livable for all.
Innovation hub South is responsible for developing the business in the following countries: Spain, Portugal, France, Greece, Malta, Cyprus and Albania.
Tasks will include:
- Support in monitoring, analysing and promoting the network (partners, cities & stakeholders) engagement in the EIT Urban Mobility activities supporting maximum connection between their needs.
- Assist in day-to-day management of partner cities and potential new partner cities: incorporate information in the records system, develop statistics and reports for cities and potentials analysis, etc.
- Support in monitoring and analysing urban mobility innovation projects, for example: KPI tracking, impact validation, financial sustainability checking.
- Support in planning and holding events and workshops mainly related to open innovation.
- Support in managing the IH South community helping the partners with the preparation for competitive innovation calls.
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send the letter of motivation and the curriculum vitae in a unique PDF document.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for the internship of Innovation
Deadline for applications: 1 February 2023
Location: Barcelona, Spain