The HR Intern will report to the HR Officer and will provide support to the HR department on the following tasks:
- Support the coordination of the recruitment processes (sourcing of candidate, drafting job description with a gender-neutral language, preparing the interviews based on our internal recruitment policy…).
- Support in the drafting of new HR policies based on best practices and legal compliance.
- Support in the creation of an internal HR homepage for onboarding and the creating of a career homepage for applicants.
- Support the coordination of training sessions and manage the satisfaction survey evaluation of trainings.
- Support in tasks related to occupational risk prevention.
- Participate in organizing small events and activities to improve employee’s engagement.
- Participate in the digitalisation of HR tools.
- Do research on HR best practices around diversity, gender balance and people engagement.
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send the letter of motivation and the curriculum vitae in a unique PDF document.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for HR Intern
Deadline for applications: 4 May 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain