In order to support the vision of creating more liveable urban spaces, Innovation Hub East of EIT Urban Mobility is looking for an intern for grant writing and support on Financial Sustainability Mechanism.
The intern will be based in our office in Prague, s/he will work under the guidance of the Innovation Hub East Director, on:
- Drafting of texts of proposals for EU funding
- Partner search for EU funding proposals, scouting organizations for potential co-operation from public, private, academic and non-profit sector
- Involving EIT Urban Mobility Innovation Hub East in project consortia for EU funding
- Monitoring open calls for proposals for EU funding on EU and regional level
- Communication with the EIT Urban Mobility team
- Communication with external organizations, EIT Urban Mobility partners and project partners
- Drafting informational and PR texts related to activities and projects of EIT Urban Mobility and its partners
- Participation at relevant events
- Providing support to EIT Urban Mobility Innovation Hub East core team
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for Internship Grant writing and FSM support
Deadline for applications: 30 April 2021
Location: Prague (Czech Republic)