EIT Urban Mobility is looking for an intern to assist and support in the planning, development, and implementation of events.
The Events intern will be part of the Communications and EU Affairs team of EIT Urban Mobility.
Events are an important component of EIT Urban Mobility’s communications strategy and play a pivotal role and channel for disseminating the success and impact of EIT Urban Mobility.
The Events intern will support the Events Manager with the planning and execution of the events to ensure appropriate content, messaging, speakers and attendees.
Tasks and responsibilities include, among others:
- Assists with event coordination, facilitation, concepts & marketing of the events
- Schedules featured guests to speak at events
- Supports in managing events from conception to implementation
- Supports with managing & coordinating service providers contracts to include time of arrival, setup & breakdown
- Develops detailed “run of show” schedules for major events
- Assists with registration of attendees
- Provides innovative solutions to help solve issues as they arise
- Supports during the event in all areas where needed for a smooth implementation of the event
- Supports in debriefing/reporting of events
- Big plus if event experience
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for the internship of Events
Deadline for applications: 16 July 2021
Location: Barcelona, Spain, at the headquarters of EIT Urban Mobility in Torre Glòries.