In order to support the vision of creating more liveable urban spaces, Innovation Hub East of EIT Urban Mobility is looking for an intern for Citizen engagement & Events activities.
The intern will be based in our office in Prague, s/he will work under the guidance of the Innovation Hub East Director, on:
- Assisting with the development and design of citizen engagement activities
- Assisting with organising interactions such as workshops, calls and webinars to collaborate
- Some familiarity with the public sector, social innovation, community participation and mobilisation, and wider citizen engagement actions in sustainable city development is welcome
- Support the implementation of communication strategy
- Support IH East core team on event organisation
- Website updates in WordPress
- Assisting with podcast production
- Support on media engagement in CEE
- Assisting with content creation & campaign development – create PowerPoint presentations
- Assisting on various ad Hoc administration and research tasks
The internship will be for 20 hours per week.
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please send the letter of motivation and the curriculum vitae in a unique PDF document.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for the Engagement and Events Internship
Deadline for applications: 20 May 2022
Location: Prague, Czech Republic