Our Academy is a collaborative arena for lifelong learning, helping to build critical capabilities for innovation and transformation. We are training the next generation of urban mobility practitioners, needed by the urban mobility ecosystem of the future. Our programmes are intersectoral, interdisciplinary, international, and entrepreneurial.
Within the Academy, the Competence Hub offers intensive programmes on hot topics in urban mobility and transport to work with professionals from different sectors, such as project managers, engineers, city executives and entrepreneurs, co-created by our partners in various locations in Europe. This lifelong learning initiative uses a variety of formats including light online material in a web-TV channel, online courses, in-project training, and co-creation work, as well as more conventional face-to-face seminars. It aims to train 50,000 people per year and to reach a total of 500,000 people per year through its online offers.
The E-learning platform and content- production intern will report to the Head of the Competence Hub and work in close relation with the E-learning Course Manager and the Web-TV/Media Content Planner. You will be involved in activities such as:
- Administrating our e-learning platform.
- Supervising the production of any kind of digital content (text, video, audio, interactive) for all our courses.
- Day-to-day progress monitoring of specific WebTV projects developed by our partners/subcontractors.
- Supporting the Competence Hub team in its commercial/marketing activities by tracking the promotional digital content that is produced by our partners and ourselves, on the different social networks (Youtube, Linkedin, etc.) and promotional channels available on the market.
- Supporting the Competence Hub team in its reporting activities to EIT.
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for the internship of E-learning platform and content- production
Contract type: 1 year full-time internship agreement or “contrato de prácticas”
Deadline for applications: Deadline extended to 31 July 2021
Location: Barcelona, Spain