Innovation Hub South, hand-in-hand with key mobility agents and innovative cities from the region, aims to support citizens and help them to reclaim the public space to become greener, safer, and more livable for all.
The Innovation hub South is responsible for developing the business in the following countries: Spain, Portugal, France, Greece, Malta, Cyprus and Albania.
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in planning and delivering events (hybrid, digital and in-person). Planning and executing assigned aspects of special events. Attend EIT Urban Mobility events when necessary (some travel may be necessary)
- Support the implementation of the communication plan and the social media strategy
- Assist in writing communications, including letters, newsletters, social media, web content, invitations, and reports. Contribute in content creation, editing and proofreading
- Support in reviewing our company’s communications materials and check the content for the grammatical and stylistic error
- Research and develop new ideas for Web/social media content
- Research/produce collateral materials as directed
- Help in media monitoring
- Assistance in collaboration with external PR agencies. Updating media contact list
- Assistance in desk research, draft reports and prepare visual presentation materials
- Support in ad hoc administrative assistance
- Assist in boosting and strengthening partnerships and stakeholders relations
- Assist in day-to-day management of partners and leads: incorporate information in the records system, develop statistics and reports for partners and leads analysis, etc.
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please send the letter of motivation and the curriculum vitae in a unique PDF document.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for the internship of communications, events and engagement (Barcelona)
Deadline for applications: 1 February 2023
Location: Barcelona, Spain