The Communication and Events intern will be based in Munich and support the Innovation Hub Central team in managing its partnership and wider ecosystem.
Tasks will include:
- Support in the organisation of meetings and events, regarding the preparation of logistics, invitations and administrative procedures and documentation
- Support in the preparation of presentations
- Support in the design and evaluation of online registration forms and surveys
- Support in the publication of inputs for the website calendar, pieces of news and social media posts
- Support in updating the list of events and contact databases in our co-working platforms and folders
- Support in preparation of different communication materials, including videos, photos and graphic elements
- Support in press coverage of our activities and events including the production of press releases
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please send the letter of motivation and the curriculum vitae in a unique PDF document.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for the internship of communications and events (Munich)
Deadline for applications: 1 February 2023
Location: Munich, Germany