In order to support the vision of creating more liveable urban spaces, Innovation Hub East of EIT Urban Mobility is looking for an intern for City Engagement & Grant Writing activities.
The intern will be based in our office in Prague, s/he will work under the guidance of the Innovation Hub East Director, on:
- Assisting with the development and design of city engagement activities
- Assisting with organising interactions such as workshops, calls and webinars to collaborate
- Some familiarity with the public sector, social innovation, community participation and mobilisation, and wider citizen engagement actions in sustainable city development is welcome
- Assisting on various ad hoc administration and research tasks
- Assisting with EU funding projects design
- Partner search for EU funding proposals, drafting of texts of proposals for EU funding
- Communication with external organizations, EIT Urban Mobility partners and project partners
- Drafting informational texts related to activities and projects of EIT Urban Mobility and its partners
- Monitoring open calls for proposals for EU funding on EU and regional level
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please send the letter of motivation and the curriculum vitae in a unique PDF document.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for the internship City Engagement & Grant Writing activities
Deadline for applications: 18 December 2022
Location: Prague, Czech Republic