EIT Urban Mobility is looking for an administrative intern to report to the Head of Programme Management Operation.
The Events intern will be part of the Communications and EU Affairs team of EIT Urban Mobility.
Tasks and responsibilities include, among others:
- Process partners registration on EIT Urban Mobility IT system (Plaza).
- Update partners’ information on EIT Urban Mobility partner management system (Podio).
- Checking general mailboxes and managing replies.
- Assist Innovation Hubs with Podio and Signaturit (electronic signature tool) doubts and questions and create and share guidelines and videos when necessary.
- Participate in the data standardization on partner management system (Podio) – updating partner records based on latest data.
- Support the communication with partner on legal processes, signatures, Calls, etc.
- Assist in drafting and sending comfort letters to partners drafting the emails, preparing the mail merge and sending out to partners.
- Support partner’s legal document signature process, template editing, communicating with partners.
- Support partner’s legal document hard copies processing.
- Assist in update EIT Urban Mobility IT system (Plaza) guideline on registration process (for internal use), create new guidelines based on requests.
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for the Administrative internship.
Deadline for applications: EXTENDED! New deadline 7 October 2021
Location: Barcelona, Spain, at the headquarters of EIT Urban Mobility in Torre Glòries.