Be part of a team where you will:
- Update partners’ information in EIT Urban Mobility partner management system (Podio).
- Checking general mailboxes and managing replies.
- Assist Innovation Hubs with Podio and Signaturit (electronic signature tool), doubts and questions. Create and share guidelines and videos when necessary.
- Assist in drafting and sending comfort letters to partners (drafting emails, preparing mail merge and sending out to partners).
- Support partners’ legal document signature process, template editing, communicating with partners.
- Assist in updating the EIT Urban Mobility IT system (Plaza) guideline on the registration process (for internal use) and creating new guidelines based on requests.
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send the letter of motivation and the curriculum vitae in a unique PDF document.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for the Administrative internship (PMO)
Deadline for applications: 26 April 2023
Location: Barcelona, Spain