An ideal candidate would strive to generate positive environmental and social impact in line with EIT Urban Mobility’s mission. The candidate will be part of the HQ Agile Innovation team and report to the Director Innovation for day-to-day management. In relation to the call process, you will have dotted line management to the call manager. We are looking for individuals with a “can do” attitude, who are passionate about disseminating knowledge, know-how, good practices, and lessons learnt.
Be part of a team where you will:
- Support the management of organisational documentation, calendar for the Innovation Team.
- Master and use the EIT Urban Mobility IT project tracking system (Plaza).
- Update partner, lead, project information partner management system (Podio).
- Support the annual call lifecycles (publication, animation, evaluation, expert management, closing reports).
- Know MS Office in detail e.g., MS Excel, MS Project, etc.
- Support and organise with the HQ Project Office to hold the mid-year reviews and go/no go.
- Assist in the organisation of Innovation all team meetings – remote and physical.
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please send the letter of motivation and the curriculum vitae in a unique PDF document.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for the Administrative internship (Innovation)
Deadline for applications: 26 April 2023
Location: Barcelona, Spain