The Academy Intern will support the Academy Programme Manager and the Academy Director in the overall operational and administrative tasks of the Academy and linked to the EIT Urban Mobility planning processes. The Academy Intern will also assist in the coordination of the Academy communication and marketing activities, being in close contact with the central communications team. The Academy Intern will report to the Academy Programme Manager.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Providing general administrative support to the Academy team, including help with organising meetings, preparing presentations and meeting related documents, and making logistical arrangements.
- Assisting with subcontracting procedures, liaising with the appropriate teams internally to obtain approvals.
- Supporting with regular reporting activities, keeping track of project outputs and deliverables across the different Academy segments and assist in compiling information and writing reports to be submitted to EIT. Linked to this, review reports submitted by partners involved in Academy projects, ensuring compliance with EIT Urban Mobility reporting guidelines.
- Helping in the general operational planning of the Academy, including in the Call for Proposals and Business Plans.
- Contributing to finding optimal synergies internally in the Academy, and with the other areas within the organisation.
- Supporting in developing an Academy communications and marketing plan, in liaison with the Academy teams, to feed into the EIT Urban Mobility central communications.
- Creating Academy related content for the different EIT Urban Mobility channels and tools.
- Feeding Academy activities, events and results into the central communications team repository and planning.
- Tailor central communications and marketing campaigns and material to the needs of the Academy and targeting pre-identified priority groups.
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please send the letter of motivation and the curriculum vitae in a unique PDF document.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for the Internship for Academy
Deadline for applications: 15 September 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain