We are looking for an Innovation Sales Officer that will report to the Financial Sustainability Manager within the Innovation area.
The objective of the innovation sales service is to scale-up solutions developed by partners within our funded projects; The role of the Innovation Sales Officer is to work with a defined number of solutions and SMEs/partners (YOUR clients) to sell their innovation solutions within specific geographic markets and sectors. Clients would include entities such as towns, cities/regions, and public/private companies delivering mobility services to towns, cities/regions (YOUR customers). The Innovation Sales Officer will contribute to all phases of the commercial lifecycle – from lead generation, qualification, demos, negotiation and to contract signature. The officer will have his/her portfolio of partner clients and solutions (3-4 max) and will be responsible for defined target sales per year top external customers. S/he will build a trust relationship with internal clients and positive relationship with external customers. Some travel will be involved. Remuneration is an attractive base salary with up to 100% pro-rata sales attainment bonus.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Account management of their defined portfolio (product/service/solutions)
- Execution of partner commercial objectives and strategy
- Become a trusted advisor to local authorities on mobility, logistics, and net zero strategies
- Build a sales pipeline and a client base
- Hone sales pitch on their portfolio of product/services/ solutions
- Generate and qualify leads
- Attend trade fairs and events
- Advise/feedback to the commercial partner
- Conduct customer site visits as well as host meetings at our HQ
- Preparation of commercial offer and support on contract negotiation
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 20 February 2023
Location: Barcelona, Spain