We are looking to cover two Innovation Sales Officers positions that will report to the Financial Sustainability Manager within the Innovation department.
The objective of the innovation sales service is to scale-up solutions developed by partners within our funded projects; The role of the Innovation Sales Officer is to work with a defined number of solutions and SMEs/partners (YOUR clients) to sell their innovation solutions within specific geographic markets and sectors. Clients would include entities such as towns, cities/regions, and public/private companies delivering mobility services to towns, cities/regions (YOUR customers). The Innovation Sales Officers will contribute to all phases of the commercial lifecycle – from lead generation, qualification, demos, negotiation and contract signature. Each officer will have their portfolio of partner clients and solutions (3-4 max) and will be responsible for defined target sales per year top external customers. They will build a trust relationship with internal clients and positive relationship with external customers. Some travel will be involved. Remuneration is an attractive base salary with up to 100% pro-rata sales attainment bonus.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Account management of their defined portfolio (product/service/solutions)
- Execution of partner commercial objectives and strategy
- Become a trusted advisor to local authorities on mobility, logistics, and net zero strategies
- Build a sales pipeline and a client base
- Hone sales pitch on their portfolio of product/services/ solutions
- Generate and qualify leads
- Attend trade fairs and events
- Advise/give feedback to the commercial partner
- Conduct customer site visits as well as host meetings at our HQ
- Preparation of commercial offer and support on contract negotiation
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 23 November 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain