Who are we?
EIT Urban Mobility is an initiative of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), a body of the European Union and Europe’s largest network for transport innovation in cities.
Our mission is to accelerate change towards a sustainable model of urban mobility and liveable urban spaces.
Using cities as living labs, our industry, research, and university partners will demonstrate how new technologies can work to solve real problems in real cities by transporting people, goods, and waste in smarter ways.
Join our team and be part of the change!
Be part of a team where you will:
- Assist in managing the entire lifecycle of portfolio management of a growing portfolio of +80 start-ups.
- Assisting in a large number of investment rounds, ranging from initial assessments to final closure. This includes meticulously processing and organizing documentation, conducting due diligence, and facilitating seamless coordination within the investment team to ensure the successful conclusion of more than 50 financing rounds annually;
- Support the team by keeping the internal investments CRM updated.
- Benefit from trainings and attend events and project meetings across Europe, gaining valuable insights and expanding your network.
What you will bring along the way:
An ideal candidate would strive to generate positive environmental and social impact in line with EIT Urban Mobility’s mission. We are looking for individuals with a “can do” attitude, who are passionate about disseminating knowledge, know-how, good practices, and lessons learnt.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, Business Administration, Law, or a related field.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken, at a C1 level.
- Academic background in industry-specific business trends and research data.
- Strong curiosity.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and interest.
- A taste for challenge; accuracy, and a good spirit of analysis and synthesis.
- Enthusiasm for working in fast-paced, innovative, and occasionally uncertain environments.
- Experience in the Venture Capital industry.
- Understanding of investment instruments such as SAFEs, CLAs, priced rounds, etc.
- Any other EU languages are a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Internship initially for 6 months, with the possibility of extending up to a total of 1 year.
- Monthly gross salary of €1,450.
- Work in an international environment with a company culture that emphasizes empowerment, growth, and continuous development.
- Enjoy a modern, flexible, and collaborative workspace with panoramic views of Barcelona, located in the iconic Torre Glòries.
Kindly note that this internship position is based in Barcelona. No relocation expenses are granted.
By the closing date of this call, candidates must:
- Be a national of an EU Member State OR have a working permit valid to do an internship in Spain.
- Be currently enrolled in a relevant University level programme OR have completed a University level degree in Spain less than 2 years ago.
- NOT HAVE been previously enrolled as an intern via Contrato de Formación in Spain after completion of their latest University-level programme.
- Enjoy their full rights as citizens.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application by 18 October 2023 through LinkedIn.
KINDLY NOTE THAT YOUR APPLICATION MUST INCLUDE A CV+COVER LETTER SAVED IN A SINGLE PDF FILE
Send an email specifying the problem and including your personal details and the exact name of the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
AT EIT Urban Mobility, we value and celebrate diversity in every aspect of life and believe that everyone deserves an equal chance to succeed.
Here we value your talents, skills and experiences, and do not discriminate on any basis –whether it be disabilities or other special needs, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief, age, language, political affiliation, property, marital status or any other irrelevant factor.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment where everyone can feel comfortable and thrive.
DATA PROTECTION DISCLAIMER
Your personal data will be processed with utmost care by the EIT KIC URBAN MOBILITY, S.L. or its subsidiaries.
The said processing will allow us to manage the recruitment of the offered positions, and more specifically:
- to enable you to submit your CV to apply for specific jobs;
- to match your details with the job vacancies and to eventually contact you;
- to retain your details and notify you about future job opportunities similar to the specific role for which you have contacted us;
- to answer your enquiries.
You can exercise your data protection rights, writing to email@example.com
You may find further information in the full GDPR Compliance privacy note for applicants available here