In order to support the vision of creating more liveable urban spaces, EIT Urban Mobility is opening a temporary job position for an HR Officer.
In a context of fast growth of the company linked to its set-up, the HR department needs support in recruiting and onboarding the new teams of EIT Urban Mobility.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the HR Officer will support in the following tasks:
- Publish the jobs and internship announcements on our website and other job boards. Track all the applications received for each position. Shortlist candidates. Schedule and participate to interviews.
- Ensure the employees’ onboarding process is completed and processed. Provide training to the new employees on our internal tools, policies and processes. Support on any other onboarding initiatives.
- Preparation of the employment contracts and new hires documentation.
- Coordinate the internship agreements with the universities/schools.
- Prepare or update employment records related to hirings, promotions or terminations.
- Ensure that all pertinent payroll information is submitted and communicated to our payroll provider on a timely manner.
- Know and apply the collective agreement, as well as any other local regulations applicable. Assist on employee relation issues.
- Drafting the provision of services contracts.
- Coordinate of employees trainings.
- Coordinate the occupational risk prevention actions to be done internally according to Spanish Regulations (trainings, medical check, etc.).
- Support the Head of HR in policy drafting and policy implementation.
How to apply
Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for HR Officer
Type of contract: Spanish contract. Temporary contract of 1 to 2 years (Obra de Servicio). This contract may be converted into a permanent contract depending on the size and the needs of the organization after its full set up.
Deadline for applications: 5 October 2021
Location: Barcelona, Spain