In order to support the vision of creating more liveable urban spaces, EIT Urban Mobility is opening a job position for the role of EU Project Officer – Market Development Activities.
The EU Project Officer will report to the Factory Director. The primary focus will be to lead EIT Urban Mobility representative in a 4-year project. Coordination & engagement of stakeholders, cities and industry partners.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Extracting best practices and replication strategies.
- Deployment, market uptake and commercialization of innovation solutions.
- Business modelling of mobility solutions.
- Stakeholder engagement, dissemination and exploitation actions.
- Team player who can work independently. Organized and structured, pro-active and hands-on.
How to apply
Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for EU Project Officer – Market Development Activities
Application Form – EU Project Officer – Market Development Activities
Deadline for applications: EXTENDED! New deadline: 3 October 2021
Location: Barcelona, Spain