In order to support the vision of creating more livable urban spaces, EIT Urban Mobility is opening a job position for the role of EU Project Delivery Officer (Innovation).
The Project Officer will report to the Innovation Director. The primary focus will be to lead EIT Urban Mobility actions in relation to delivery on externally awarded projects. As EIT Urban Mobility continues to attract external funding beyond the EU Block Grant, we need to respond by setting up a separate Action and Impact Delivery (AID) team. This team will ensure all contractual obligations of awards are met with quality content on time and on budget. This specific role is one of the first functions set up in the AID.
The primary focus will be to lead EIT Urban Mobility representative in a 3-years project. Coordination & engagement of stakeholders, cities and industry partners.
This includes the following tasks:
- Coordinate work of others in cross functional team.
- Manage deliverables, milestones and reporting presentation skills and speaking capacity.
- Relationship building, networking skills.
- Stakeholder management, & community maintenance.
- Best practice identification & mapping.
- External relations and communications.
- Write content and make accessible technical, operational innovation content to wider public.
- Troubleshooting for partnership and community.
- Design and deliver funded / subfunded programmes
- Assess need for new programmes based on the city needs/gaps
- Facilitation of workshop skills
How to apply
Contract type: Spanish temporary contract of an estimated duration of 3 years (Obra de Servicio).
Deadline for applications: 15 July 2021
Location: Barcelona, Spain