The Project Officer will report to the Innovation Director. The primary focus will be to lead EIT Urban Mobility actions in relation to delivery on externally awarded projects. As EIT Urban Mobility continues to attract external funding beyond the EU Block Grant, we need to respond by setting up a separate Action and Impact Delivery (AID) team. This team will ensure all contractual obligations of awards are met with quality content on time and on budget. This specific role is one of the first functions set up in the AID.
The primary focus will be to lead EIT Urban Mobility representative for one year with option to extend. Coordination & engagement of stakeholders, cities and industry partners.
This includes the following tasks:
- Coordinate work of others in cross functional team
- Design marketing communications and stakeholder marketing plans
- Manage deliverables, milestones and reporting presentation skills and speaking capacity
- Relationship building, networking skills
- Stakeholder management and community maintenance
- External relations and communications
- Work with niche stakeholder community and vulnerable groups (elderly, disabled, youth, etc.)
- Write content and make accessible technical, operational innovation content to wider public
- Assess need for new programmes based on the city needs/gaps
- Facilitation of workshop skills
How to apply
Contract type: Spanish temporary contract of one year. Immediate start.
Deadline for applications: 21 October 2021
Location: Barcelona, Spain