The EIT Urban Mobility is project partner of ENTRANCE, a project under Horizon Europe which is designed to mobilise financial resources and boost sustainable innovations in the transport and mobility sectors. To do so, the partnership will create an environment for promoting solutions to find buyers or investors.
Do you believe your “first-of-a-kind” solution has the potential to revolutionise and decarbonise the European transport and mobility sector?
If yes, the ENTRANCE project is looking for you and is excited to open up our network and expertise to help scale your solution!
If your innovative solution may improve the sustainability of urban logistics in Europe, now you have the opportunity to win a financial price of
€5.000 sponsored by CIMALSA
The goal of the ENTRANCE Open Competition is to attract and connect innovators, buyers and investors. Present your innovative solution to the 1st Open Competition of the ENTRANCE project to access the opportunity to win the following benefits:
- Receive personalized funding advice from the heart of the ENTRANCE ecosystem. Our experts will guide you through the funding landscape, help you with identifying potential funding opportunities and potentially connect you with suitable partners. This covers public and private funding including innovative financing models such as crowdfunding.
- Get the opportunity to pitch your innovative solution during the next ENTRANCE digital event on the 26th of November.
- Get the opportunity to demonstrate your solution to dozens of potential funders and partners on the ENTRANCE platform. The video content generated during the Open Competition will enrich your profile on the ENTRANCE matchmaking platform.
Deadline: 30 October 2021
Details for participating here: https://lnkd.in/dM4HaXbn
The ENTRANCE project is designed to mobilise financial resources and boost sustainable innovations in the transport and mobility sectors. To do so, the partnership will create an environment for promoting solutions to find buyers or investors. These solutions will gain visibility through the ENTRANCE Matchmaking Platform, which will count also with a Knowledge Hub to learn more about sectorial trends and financing insights.
ENTRANCE Platform – now available to register!
Are your innovations or investments contributing to the uptake of Europe’s innovative transport and mobility solutions? Or are you a buyer searching for innovative solutions for sustainable transport and mobility?
The ENTRANCE Matchmaking Platform is now available to register for participants offering or searching for “first of a kind” sustainable transport solutions!
Why register for the ENTRANCE platform?
Creating an account on ENTRANCE is free and is the best way to benefit from ENTRANCE project resources and its community of transport and mobility leaders and innovators.
By creating an account, you will join our community of stakeholders who are accelerating “first of a kind” sustainable transport solutions.
Users who create an account and who are logged have the following benefits and advantages:
- Gain access to a personalised user dashboard to share and receive information and relevant matches related to innovative transport and mobility solutions and stakeholders
- Connect directly with and contact other transport and mobility leaders from all areas of the ‘supply-demand-finance’ triangle
- Receive personalised notifications and matches for information and contacts most relevant to you as related to your expressed interests in sustainable transport solution deployment and uptake
- Create a page for and promote your organisation directly to our community
- Access exclusive resources including information on best practices, relevant legislations, and collaboration documents and templates
- Coordinate with other buyers to jointly procure innovative transport and mobility solutions and find the best suppliers to meet your demand
- Share information and assets with fellow community members
- and more!
ENTRANCE Platform Launch Webinar – 22 October 2021
Want to learn even more about the ENTRANCE project and platform?
Join the ENTRANCE Platform Launch Webinar hosted by project partner BABLE GmbH to learn more about the ENTRANCE project, the benefits and how to make the most out of the ENTRANCE EU Matchmaking Platform.
Date/Time: Friday, 22 October 2021, 11:00-12:00 CET
Registration Link: Click here to register
Tentative Agenda: (all times in Central European Time)
- 11:00-11:05 Welcome
- 11:05-11:15 About the ENTRANCE H2020 Project
- 11:15-11:45 Presentation of the ENTRANCE platform and its functionalities & benefits
- 11:45-12:00 Q&A