In the run-up to the official launch of the first Call for Proposals for our Business Plan 2023-2025, we will hold a series on Innovation Days online, bringing urban mobility key players together to forge new collaborations. The event series takes place from 21 February to 4 March and will be hosted on the b2match platform.
The Innovation Days will have a one hour themed events to network, to pitch, to hold table discussions and to directly matchmake. After the formal launch of the first Call for Proposals for 2023-2025, additional support sessions will be held focusing on submission guidance, EIT rules, proposal writing, financial sustainability, and the evaluation process itself.
After the Innovation Days, the b2match platform will remain active for viewing potential project partners and for networking, until 1 May.
4 Challenge Areas build the thematic core of the event series:
- Active Mobility: 22 February, 10:00 – 11:00h
- Future Mobility: 22 February, 13:00 – 14:00h
- Sustainable City Logistics: 24 February, 10:00 – 11:00h
- Mobility and Energy: 24 February, 13:00 – 14:00h
There will be one hour events dedicated to each of these Challenge Areas, including idea pitches, breakout sessions and networking opportunities.
Beyond these four events, the following information sessions (info days) will take place:
- EIT Urban Mobility Pre-Call Innovation Day
- Innovation Call Info: RIS Support Session
- Official Call for Innovation Launch
- Innovation Call Info: Guidance, Rules and Evaluation Process on Innovation
- PLAZA Training: Introduction to the proposal submission tool
- Innovation Call Info: Making Financial Sustainability work for your proposal
- Innovation Call Info: Tips & Pointers for Proposal Writing
You can benefit from the event series in multiple ways:
- Publish and showcase your projects, ideas, services or needs to event participants
- Get inspired by idea pitches, identify matching organisations, skills and capabilities and find the missing puzzle piece for your project idea
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Exchange and meet new contacts and stay in touch with them beyond the event days
- Boost your visibility in the EIT Urban Mobility ecosystem