The EIT Community Officer will report to the EIT Community Manager for day-to-day line management and strategic execution. EIT Urban Mobility is part of a network of nine Knowledge and Innovation Communities (KICs) addressing societal challenges such as climate change (EIT Climate-KIC), sustainable food ecosystem (EIT Food) or digitalisation (EIT Digital). As EIT Community Officer you would facilitate and drive those projects in collaborations between the different KICs. Your main focus would be on the work packages of Circular Economy and New European Bauhaus, which aims to build a more sustainable, inclusive and beautiful regions/cities.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Drive the execution/lead the monitoring and reporting of the respective activities within both work packages: Circular Economy and New European Bauhaus
- Manage the annual innovation Open Call process in cooperation with the HQ Operations Team. That would include: creation of call manual, monitoring of the call responses, monitoring of the evaluation and communication of results
- Conduct one-to-one reviews with key industry/city/academics on their innovation portfolio, issues and needs
- Coordinate best practise exchange within the projects
- Create effective messaging on the EIT community projects to ensure more effective dissemination
- Joint organisation and participation at high-level events
This is a part-time position (30 hours a week) with the possibility to work from home.
How to apply
Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for EIT Community Officer
Application form for EIT Community Officer
Deadline for applications: 12 December 2022
Location: Budapest, Hungary