The Education Assistant will be part of the Education Capacity Building team (as part of our Academy), which work with the other seven EIT Knowledge Innovation Communities (KICs) to implement joint education programmes (Cross-KIC Education), and implement and support education activities in RIS countries (RIS Education).
The Education Assistant will be supporting the Education Officers across different programmes, particularly the EIT HEI Initiative. The successful candidate might be involved in RIS Education too if needed. Tasks will involve:
- Carrying out periodic reporting activities, obtaining the relevant information from projects in line with the reporting guidelines of EIT Urban Mobility. Linked to this, liaise with Operations teams including legal, finance and Project Management Office.
- Helping identify ways for improving reporting and data collection processes to enhance education projects’ impact.
- Supporting Education Officers with subcontracting procedures and manage vendor relations as needed.
- Being involved in the communications and dissemination activities of the projects managed by the Education Capacity Building team, ensuring that the team remains responsive to the emerging needs and requirements from activities funded by the organisation. Similarly, leading on the organisation of events targeted at education projects, whether that be online, in-person or blended, in coordination with the Communications team.
- Helping the team find ways to work effectively and efficiently with other areas within the EIT Urban Mobility’s Academy, in order to explore synergies that help us improve impact and options for financial sustainability.
- Helping define, and potentially lead on, new strands of work as they arise, notably via the EIT HEI Initiative’s Alumni group.
- Support with the communication with other KICs whenever needed for the team to obtain all the information required to implement Cross-KIC projects, notably in the context of the New European Bauhaus.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 1 July 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain