Our Academy is a collaborative arena for lifelong learning, helping to build critical capabilities for innovation and transformation. We are training the next generation of urban mobility practitioners, needed by the urban mobility ecosystem of the future.
Our programmes are intersectoral, interdisciplinary, international, and entrepreneurial.
Within the Academy, the Competence Hub offers intensive programmes on hot topics in urban mobility and transport to work with professionals from different sectors, such as project managers, engineers, city executives and entrepreneurs, co-created by our partners in various locations in Europe. This lifelong learning initiative uses a variety of formats including light online material in a web-TV channel, online courses, in-project training, and co-creation work, as well as more conventional face-to-face seminars. It aims to train 50,000 people per year and to reach a total of 500,000 people per year through its online offers.
The E-learning LMS & WordPress Support will report to the Head of the Competence Hub and work in close relation with the E-learning Course Manager. S/he will support the production and maintenance of the Competence Hub’s entire online course portfolio (SOCs, MOOCs, applied learning programmes), with a focus on the administration of the Competence Hub LMS platform currently operated on WordPress.
We are currently hosting 20+ e-courses on our own LMS www.urbanmobilitycourses.eu (WordPress). We also host other e-courses on FutureLearn and Coursera. Additional new courses (between 10 and 20) will be developed on these platforms, each year.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Supporting the improving of our WordPress LMS (hosting, security, add-ons) and e-courses, as well as the development of new features, functionalities, and possibly the migration to a new LMS.
- Supporting the management of current e-courses and the delivery of new e-courses, as well as operating our LMS platform/accounts on a daily basis.
- Supporting quality monitoring of e-courses and applied courses developed by EIT Urban Mobility, identifying the relevant knowledge and expertise needed to allow our partners/subcontractors/ experts to improve the learning experience.
- Supporting the production of any kind of digital content (text, video, audio, interactive) for all our courses by providing technical guidance and ensuring that our quality standards and guidelines are followed during production and postproduction.
- Day-to-day responsibilities for project monitoring and management. Monitoring of KPI’s and milestones, reporting to the Head of the Competence Hub. Regular reporting on the progress of the activities, the fulfilment of the deadlines, the production of output, issuance of the deliverables and the consumption of resources.
- Ensuring optimal synergies with other initiatives from the Academy Master School and Doctoral Training Network, EIT Community, and the rest of EIT Urban Mobility.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 7 November 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain