Our Academy is a collaborative arena for lifelong learning, helping to build critical capabilities for innovation and transformation. We are training the next generation of urban mobility practitioners, needed by the urban mobility ecosystem of the future. The EIT Urban Mobility Academy has three main areas: the Master School, the Doctoral Training Network and the Competence Hub. Within the Academy, the Competence Hub offers intensive programmes on hot topics in urban mobility and transport to work with professionals from different sectors, such as project managers, engineers, city executives and entrepreneurs, co-created by our partners in various locations in Europe.
The Course Coordinator will report to the Head of the Competence Hub and work in close relation with the E-learning Course Manager as well as the Course Development Manager. S/he will be involved in the design, delivery and marketing of the Competence Hub’s entire online course portfolio (SOCs, MOOCs, online components of blended F2F Courses), as well as in the design, delivery and marketing of other online and e-courses supervised by the Academy team within other EIT/EU initiatives (Erasmus+, NEB, etc.). The Competence Hub currently holds a portfolio of 25+ e-courses (SOCs, MOOCs) and will develop about 10-25 new e-courses on a yearly basis. Most of these courses are available on our own e-course platform: www.urbanmobilitycourses.eu. Some courses are available on FutureLearn and Coursera.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day project management and progress/quality monitoring of e-courses developed by EIT Urban Mobility’s partners/subcontractors.
- Supporting the design, delivery and marketing of new e-courses that are produced/handled directly by the Competence Hub, identifying, bringing together and coordinating all the stakeholders involved, such as content experts, instructional designers, digital learning agencies, and possibly consultants, sponsors, etc.
- Supporting the marketing and diffusion activities relative to our existing e-course portfolio so to overcome the Competence Hubs course completion targets/KPIs.
- Supporting the execution of the relevant administrative tasks and procedures needed to deliver new e-courses and manage our existing course portfolio, in collaboration with EIT Urban Mobility’s legal/finance/Project Management Office teams.
- Day-to-day responsibilities for project monitoring KPI’s and milestones in accordance with EIT requirements. Regular reporting on the progress of the activities, the fulfilment of the deadlines, the production of output, issuance of the deliverables and the consumption of resources.
- Ensuring optimal synergies with other initiatives from the Academy Master School and Doctoral Training Network, X-KIC, and the rest of EIT Urban Mobility.
The job is a permanent and full-time position.
How to apply
Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for Course Coordinator
Application form – Course Coordinator
Deadline for applications: 8 June 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain