The Content Writer will report to the Director of Communications and EU Affairs. The jobholder will be responsible for developing content, including blog posts, articles, landing pages, case studies and more, to support our goals of positioning EIT Urban Mobility as leading innovation community for urban mobility in Europe. S/he will contribute to strengthen the Urban Mobility’s communications and promotion efforts with a view to increase the awareness, visibility and understanding of the EIT Urban Mobility’s activities, results and achievements.
The job includes the following tasks, among others:
- Write engaging, compelling, informative content to attract our audience and engage their sustained attention.
- Provide well-researched written content through a variety of mediums, translating technical content into well-understood information utilising our organisational tone of voice and writing style.
- Write various content such as: blogs; presentations; speeches; articles; annual reports; video scripts; case studies; brochures; interviews; interactive content; papers; magazine articles; newsletters; etc.
- Pay attention to search engine optimization (SEO) and keywords to reach a target audience, attract new readers and to increase web traffic
- Develop presentations of EIT Urban Mobility.
- Create key messages to be used across our channels that support all functional areas – City Club, Academy, Innovation, Business Creation and Factory – representing their activities to maximize outreach and engagement with all audiences of EIT Urban Mobility in a coherent manner.
- Develop featured stories related to EIT Urban Mobility strategic objectives and challenges.
- Proofread and edit content (generated by colleagues).
- Support with the development and implementation of the communication strategy and integrated content & brand strategy.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 7 February 2022
Location: Barcelona (Spain)