ABOUT EIT URBAN MOBILITY
EIT Urban Mobility, supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), acts to accelerate positive change on mobility to make urban spaces more liveable.
EIT Urban Mobility is an initiative of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT). Since January 2019 we have been working to encourage positive changes in the way people move around cities in order to make them more liveable places. We aim to become the largest European initiative transforming urban mobility. Co-funding of up to € 400 million (2020-2026) from the EIT, a body of the European Union, will help make this happen.
|We create systemic solutions that will move more people around the city more efficiently and free up public space.|
|We bring all key players in urban mobility together to avoid fragmentation and achieve more.|
|We engage cities and citizens from the word go, giving them the opportunity to become true agents of change.|
In order to support the vision of creating more liveable urban spaces, EIT Urban Mobility is looking for an intern for the Innovation department. The intern will support the team during its phase of consolidation of the department due to the rapid growth of its activity. Especially in the area of communication, marketing and event organisation. The Innovation team is responsible for the continuing development of the Innovation portfolio, monitoring programmes, driving excellence, and providing quality support and service to our Innovation partners. The Innovation team has five Innovation Officers located in Innovation Hubs across Europe and three staff members in the headquarters.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Learn and adherence to defined marketing guidance rules, templates and timelines given and collaborate to apply them to a project
- Liaise with Marketing & Communications department on behalf of project leads
- Read content and participate in the discussions with internal experts to devise simple understandable messaging points
- Collaborate in setting-up and coordinate multiple small team meetings (Eventbrite + Zoom). Send invites and track acceptance
- Assisting in setting-up multiple small niche events at one time
- Collaborating to keep project leaders updated on event progress
- Raise issues for improvement on communications or events
- Assisting to chase speakers and collate meeting content and write preparation notes. Track attendance
- Assisting to prepare timeline and communications plan for the event
- Collaborate in developing a marketing and communication campaign in alignment with EITUM COMMs department.
- Prepare timeline and communications plan for the event
- Develop a marketing and communication campaign in alignment with EITUM COMMs department.
- Post-event reporting
- Follow up with event participants
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and KEY SKILLS:
- Understand graphic tools/ marketing tools
- High level in English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge and experience in communication, marketing and events management
- Motivation to work in fast-moving, innovative, and sometimes ambiguous environments;
- Team player who can work independently;
- Organized and structured, pro-active and hands-on;
- A positive and ‘can-do’ mindset.
- 7 months Full-time internship contract / agreement
- Gross monthly salary: 1.450 Eur
EIT Urban Mobility is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. To build a strong digital Europe that works for everyone it is vital that we have diverse range of skills, knowledge, and experience in the sector. Therefore, we welcome applications from anyone who meets the above criteria and encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, and other underrepresented groups.
- To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to email@example.com
- Save the files as “ Content Planner Event Internship – First Name Last Name” in PDF format.
Deadline for Applications: 23 May 2021
Data Protection Disclaimer
Your personal data will be processed with utmost care by the EIT KIC URBAN MOBILITY, S.L. or its subsidiaries.
The said processing will allow us to manage the recruitment of the offered positions, and more specifically:
- to enable you to submit your CV to apply for specific jobs;
- to match your details with the job vacancies and to eventually contact you;
- to retain your details and notify you about future job opportunities similar to the specific role for which you have contacted us;
- to answer your enquiries.
You can exercise your data protection rights, writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may find further information in the full GDPR Compliance privacy note for applicants available here.