The Consultancy and Talent Pool Coordinator will report to the Academy Director. S/he will be responsible for the development, planning and implementation of the new Urban Mobility Consultancy being set up by the EIT Urban Mobility Academy. The jobholder will ensure that the administration of the Urban Mobility Consultancy is done efficiently and promptly in coordination with the Innovation Hubs and other thematic areas. Also, s/he must facilitate the engagement with other EIT Knowledge and Innovation Communities (KICs) for developing the consultancy further.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Planning & operation:
- Support the Academy Director in administration and management of the new “Urban Mobility Consultancy” of the EIT Urban Mobility Academy
- Creating an implementation plan and timeline for the consultancy
- Preparation, planning and execution of the commercialisation strategy for the consultancy
- Developing communications and marketing plan of the proposed consultancy for cities, businesses, organisations, start-ups, etc.
- Scouting for talents from the Master School and Doctoral Training Network, and onboarding them into the consultancy
- Formalising the financial sustainability strategy for the consultancy
- Coordination with the Innovation Hubs to establish the consultancy services from the Hubs, sourcing talents and scouting for prospective clients and assignments from local ecosystems.
- Collaborating with other thematic areas (Business Creation, Factory, Innovation, City Club), aligning mutual objectives and KPIs
- Interface with the Business Creation to assist the entrepreneurs from the Academy talent pool
- Facilitating the expansion of consultancy services as a cross-KIC programme to include talents and services from other EIT Knowledge and Innovation Communities
- Work as a consultant on specific client assignments
- Benchmarking Academy initiatives of EIT Urban Mobility with other KICs
- Administrative support for the Academy team in monitoring KPIs, outputs and deliverables
- Assist in financial planning for Academy related activities
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 11 November 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain