The Communications & Digital Marketing Officer will report to the Education Programme Manager, and work with other Education Officers and an Education Assistant on pan-European education projects.
S/he will be EIT Urban Mobility’s communications lead in projects funded through the Strategic Education Cluster. The Strategic Education Cluster is a cross-KIC project that aims at integrating education activities from different KICs, creating joint offerings and opening new opportunities for raising EIT’s profile and for market penetration. Among other things, the Cluster hopes to further connect all KICs’ education offer to the current and future needs of the labour market. Within the Strategic Education Cluster, the Communications & Digital Marketing Officer will mainly work on two projects, namely the Deep Tech Talent Initiative and the EIT Virtual Campus.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
For the Deep Tech Talent Initiative:
- Work with external contractors to design a communications and dissemination strategy for the Deep Tech Talent Initiative, to contribute to the goal of training 1 million deep tech talents until 2025
- Implement the communications and dissemination strategy using the most fit-for-purpose media channels, which may involve a mix of organic social, paid social, digital PR campaigns, paid search, and email marketing
- Lead and coordinate Digital Marketing campaigns and the production of content for dissemination
- Evaluate the reach and impact of the communications and dissemination strategy annually and adapt it to the changing needs of the initiative and key stakeholders
- Liaise with EIT, other KICs, and key Initiative stakeholders to ensure all communications and dissemination actions are properly aligned and messaging is coherent across the board
- Work closely and in alignment with the central Communications & EU Affairs team, to ensure communication and dissemination activities are implemented in line with the organisation’s planning and requirements. If needed, monitoring and reporting should be aligned as well
For the EIT Virtual Campus:
- Work with our external contractor to implement the digital marketing strategy delivered in 2022. The Communications & Digital Marketing Officer’s main responsibility will be to build a dynamic community of learners, professionals and innovators around the EIT Virtual Campus.
- Plan, commission and deliver content for the EIT Virtual Campus blog.
- Support in the creation of visuals for different channels and tools from website, digital marketing to presentations, factsheets and publications.
- Liaise with the KICs to ensure that (a) the EIT Virtual Campus-related communications led by EIT Urban Mobility take into account the needs of all KICs; and (b) that KICs obtain timely guidance on what, when, and how communicate information about the ET Virtual Campus through their own channels to ensure coherent messaging across accounts
- Analyse user data to understand our community’s composition and how we should invest media-wise accordingly
- Work in alignment and coordination with the central Communications & EU Affairs team, to ensure communication and marketing activities are implemented in line with the organisation’s planning, requirements and in a coordinated way, for an optimal result. If needed, monitoring and reporting should be aligned as well
The Communications & Digital Marketing Officer will also support the Education Capacity Building team in any communications-related tasks if needed, and collaborate with other teams within Academy when needed.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 1 December 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain