The Communication and Events officer will report to the Head of Innovation Hub North in developing and implementing all the communication and dissemination activities of the Innovation Hub North and will work in close alignment with the Communications and EU Affairs team at central level (headquarter level).
More specifically, the position encompasses the overall responsibility for, and management of, the internal and external communication of EIT Urban Mobility at local level. This will be executed in alignment with the HQ overall communication strategy and planning. It covers setting up communication strategies towards different local stakeholders, the implementation and management of different communication tools and activities, communication materials and events, always respecting the EIT brand requirements.
The job requires a lot of different things of which a few important ones are:
- Produce communication plans for the Innovation Hub and feed it into central communications plan
- Roll-out and tailoring of communication campaigns centrally developed for Innovation Hub North according to HQ guidelines;
- Tailor central communication campaigns and material to the needs of the Innovation Hub
- Act as brand custodian for all locally implemented communication and dissemination activities
- Act as central contact point of the Innovation Hub for all activities related to communications and events, to collate inputs for editorials, social media, websites, partners, etc. and complete an initial assessment of communication actions required;
- Editorial planning for the Innovation Hub (topics/success stories to share), covering its geographic area & content production;
- Manage regional/local media relations and prepare professional communication and content for (local/national/international) press and media in English and in Danish;
- Support in the creation of visuals for different channels and tools from website, social media to presentations, factsheets and publications;
- Prepare presentations in line with the EIT Urban Mobility communication guidelines;
- Source and manage local supplier/agencies and budget;
- Support operationally the communication activities led by EIT Urban Mobility local partners;
- Support with the further development of the EIT Urban Mobility brand, targeting different stakeholders, including citizens, and building cohesion within the EIT Urban Mobility partnership for a common vision and jointly supported brand;
- Activity monitoring and reporting (in alignment with the HQ team);
- Be an active member of the communications ecosystem of EIT Urban Mobility.
- Organise and coordinate EIT Urban Mobility events at Innovation Hub level aligned with the branding and communication and dissemination plans and following the events guidelines;
- Plan, organise and support in engaging promotional, business and social events (local, national and international), ensuring the target audience is engaged and the message of the event is marketed properly. Managing the whole process from the planning stage, right through to running the event and carrying out the post-event evaluation;
- Develop the communication plan for the campaign of events of Innovation Hub North and cover the event in social media posts;
- Contribute to increasing the visibility, stakeholder awareness and knowledge of Innovation Hub North as well as its results among relevant stakeholders and decision-makers, through participation in high-level events, steering groups and face-to-face meetings with strategic alliances;
- Coordinate the relationship with suppliers and ensuring regular follow‐up; providing support with quotes revision, invoice control, onsite supervision;
- Provide support to the organisation of EIT Urban Mobility’s yearly flagship event;
- Monitoring of events impact and reporting.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 22 August 2022
Location: Copenhagen (Denmark)