The EIT Urban Mobility is looking for a Business Creation intern to contribute to the Acceleration programme coordination and start-up support. The Business Creation intern will report to the Innovation Hub South Business Creation Manager.
- Support organisation, implementation, and reporting of the Rocket Up Programme, a 3 month programme that helps innovative female-led ventures who wants to internationalize, by providing tailored mentoring and connecting them with leading corporate partners and cities of EIT communities.
- Assisting with identifying and supporting start-ups with the potential to become scale-ups by providing them with services and support to deliver faster growth.
- Support the identification of industry experts to mentor start-ups and liaise account manager with start-ups to follow up and monitor progress.
- Assisting the deployment of start-up support to access new markets.
- Support the monitoring and reporting of KPIs.
- Assisting Portfolio Management of invested start-ups in the Innovation Hub South.
- Support start-up scouting in the Innovation Hub South.
- Assisting the liaison with incubators, accelerators, investors and governmental initiatives aligned with EIT Urban Mobility’s.
How to apply
To apply for this internship, please send a full application form consisting of a letter of motivation highlighting how your skills or experience matches the internship requirements and a current curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send the letter of motivation and the curriculum vitae in a unique PDF document.
All details can be found here: Call for applications and guidelines on how to apply for the Internship of Business Creation
Deadline for applications: EXTENDED! New deadline: 27 September 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain