In order to increase its reach into the start-up ecosystem, EIT Urban Mobility is seeking a Business Creation Analyst to be located in the Headquarters in Barcelona, Spain.
The Business Creation Analyst is part of the pan-European Business Creation team with the responsibility for Business Intelligence. The Business Creation Analyst will report to the Business Creation Director in Barcelona whilst supporting the regional Innovation Hub Business Creation activities.
This includes the following tasks:
- Manage and develop Business Intelligence for Business Creation.
- Manage and configure necessary software tools for scouting, CRM, submissions, evaluations, and investment analysis.
- Interface and align, specify and follow-up submitted software requirements for IT department implementation.
- Support the team working with the investment process with scouting, evaluation, and Due Diligence.
- Facilitate back-office functions supporting EIT Urban Mobility equity portfolio start-ups in their growth, specifically identify funding and market opportunities based on warm introductions.
- Participate in the selection jury for EIT Urban Mobility investments, and start-up and scale-up programmes.
- Analyse KPI’s, progress and funding of the business creation programmes, and present insights within the organization.
- Occasionally liaise with incubators, accelerators and governmental initiatives aligned with EIT Urban Mobility’s Strategic Plan.
- Coordinate data-driven best practice exchange in business creation, and opportunities to push Europe-wide take-up of solutions/products/services offered by supported start-ups.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 25 November 2021
Location: Barcelona (Spain)