In order to support the vision of creating more liveable urban spaces, EIT Urban Mobility is opening a call for applications for a Business Controlling Manager for Business Creation.
The Business Controlling Manager reports to the Business Creation Director and will be responsible for measuring, coordinating and reporting the impact of Business Creation activities, plus the strategic development of the Thematic Area in line with EIT Urban Mobility’s medium- and long-term goals.
The Business Controlling Manager supports the Business Creation Director regarding the coordination and monitoring, quality assurance and reporting of EIT Urban Mobility Business Creation’s activities. This includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the Business Creation Director in strategic and operational planning to achieve set impact goals
- Monitor, follow up and engage in quality assurance of Business Creation activities, KPIs, outputs and deliverables
- Supervise the financial sustainability strategy of Business Creation
- Drive initiatives to increase efficiency across Business Creation activities
- Provide strategic and operational support for the yearly business plan creation, including preparation, launch and implementation of call process, execution of and reporting on Business Plan and activities
- Manage Business Creation planning and risk management processes
- Explore and establish Business Creation outreach to new startup ecosystems, e.g. Africa or India
- Coordinate and interface with EIT Urban Mobility’s central Programme Management Office and Operations
- General administrative support of the Business Creation team
How to apply
Job and contract type: Permanent and fulltime position
Deadline for applications: 10 November 2021
Location: Barcelona, Stockholm, or any Innovation Hub in Copenhagen, Helmond, Munich or Prague.