The Action and Impact Groups (AIG) support EIT Urban Mobility partners identify and access non-EIT funding opportunities for research and innovation activities in the field of mobility e.g. Horizon Europe, Digital Europe.
The AIG Programme Assistant will report to the AIG Manager. The AIG Programme Assistant will provide technical and administrative support to the implementation, monitoring, management and reporting of a portfolio of European funded projects in which EIT Urban Mobility contributes as a partner.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Monthly tracking of the resources spent in the implementation of the different AIG projects
- Updating and monitoring time writing of project implementation
- Prepare analytics on the resources spent per person, per activity, per project
- Alignment with EIT Urban Mobility operations to prepare the reporting of the projects
- Update the forecasts of the resources needed in the implementation of the different AIG projects and control that there is no over/under-spending.
- Keep the AIG Customer Relationship Management (CRM) updated:
- follow-up and exploit Expressions of Interest received from partnersupdate and exploit the list of contacts interested in the AIG programmeupdate the status of bids being developedupdate the status of projects in implementationprovide support in the implementation of a project management app
- provide support in the visualisation of the AIG programme’s impact (budget secured for EIT Urban Mobility and for its partners, RIS partners involved, partners involved by Hub, etc.)
- Provide support to the AIG Manager in the development of functional presentations to the Funding Board and to the AIG team
- Organise team meetings (presentations, agendas, minutes)
- Provide support to the AIG team in the implementation of some project-related tasks (occasionally)
How to apply
Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for AIG Programme Assistant
Application form for AIG Programme Assistant
Deadline for applications: 24 January 2023
Location: Barcelona, Spain