The Action and Impact Groups (AIG) support EIT Urban Mobility partners identify and access non-EIT funding opportunities for research and innovation activities in the field of mobility e.g. Horizon Europe, Digital Europe. The AIG programme also manages EIT Urban Mobility participation in Horizon Europe and other European open innovation projects.
The AIG climate-neutrality officer will report to the AIG manager. S/he will focus primarily on the proposal development and delivery of externally awarded projects, mainly under the programmes Horizon Europe and Digital Europe. As EIT Urban Mobility continues to attract external funding, the team ensures all contractual obligations of awards are met with quality content on time and on budget. This specific role is dedicated primarily to work on the NetZeroCities project supporting the European Commission’s Cities Mission to deliver 100 climate–neutral and smart cities by 2030. The position will involve activities related to city-to-city knowledge transfer, replication, and transferability of (mobility) solutions, and other communication, dissemination and exploitation tasks. In addition to that, s/he will have an active role within the AIG team and other Horizon Europe projects in implementation.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Manage deliverables, milestones and reporting
- Presentation skills and speaking capacity
- Relationship building, networking skills
- Bid writing, evaluation and assessment capacity
- Preparation of proposals under Horizon Europe and Digital Europe
- Stakeholder management, & community maintenance
- Best practice identification & mapping and general desktop research
- External relations and communications
- Design and deliver funded / sub-funded programmes
- Facilitation of workshop skills
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 7 April 2023
Location: Barcelona (Spain)