Our Academy is a collaborative arena for lifelong learning, helping to build critical capabilities for innovation and transformation. We are training the next generation of urban mobility practitioners, needed by the urban mobility ecosystem of the future. Our programmes are intersectoral, interdisciplinary, international, and entrepreneurial.
Our main vehicles are:
- Master School
- Doctoral Training Network
- Competence Hub
- Education Capacity Building
The jobholder will report to the Academy Programme Manager and work in close cooperation with the Head of the Master School based at Ghent University and the Head of the Doctoral Training Network based at the Technical University of Munich.
The Academic Programmes Coordinator will be required to develop effective working relationships with a variety of teams and departments across the different universities participating in our academic programmes to continually enhance existing programmes and academic delivery and support the planning and development of new programmes and formats, including the new Fellowship model.
Our academic programmes are developed in line with the EIT Label quality framework and focus on innovation and entrepreneurship education and training (https://eit.europa.eu/our-activities/education/eit-label). S/he will also contribute to improve the student experience and provide administrative support to recently launched student programmes and initiatives such as the Student Entrepreneur Support and the Urban Mobility Consultancy.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Supporting the implementation of the new ‘Innovation and entrepreneurship Fellowship programme’, ensuring alignment with the approved EIT Label model.
- Supporting with defining the framework for a new innovation and entrepreneurship master programme and identifying the EIT internal processes required to implement it, including setting up and running open calls and calls for EIT Urban Mobility partners and assisting in consortia formation and project selection.
- Establishing effective relationships with current academic partners, closely working with them to achieve the objectives and strategy in all our academic programmes and initiatives. Identifying potential new partners and support with initiating new business partnerships.
- Assisting the Master School Office and the Doctoral Training Network Office to deliver important student related events such as the kick-off, the annual forum, and the graduation ceremony.
- Proposing and driving initiatives to improve efficiency, scalability and student volume.
- Contributing to the successful implementation of the Student Entrepreneur Support and the Urban Mobility Consultancy, supporting with selecting the projects and drafting the contracts.
- Monitoring implementation in line with business plan, budgets and set targets.
- Providing regular monitoring and contributing to the regular EIT Label assessment reports.
- Providing regular reporting on the progress of the activities, the fulfilment of the deadlines, the production of output, issuance of the deliverables and the consumption of resources.
- Driving synergies between the different activities part of the academic programmes and initiatives portfolio.
- Ensuring optimal synergies between segments of the EIT Urban Mobility Academy, the rest of EIT Urban Mobility, and the EIT Community.
- Supporting the Academy Programme Manager and the Academy Management Team with overall administrative tasks.
How to apply
Deadline for applications: 14 April 2023
Location: Barcelona (Spain)