Madrid, Monday, January 16, 2023. EIT Urban Mobility invites you through the Madrid City Council and EIT Urban Mobility, an initiative of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), a body of the European Union, to the presentation of #ChallengeMyCity Madrid.
The objective of the initiative is to facilitate multimodal urban connectivity between different means of sustainable transport and for this purpose seven pilot projects have been selected. EIT Urban Mobility will test for six months to analyze the environmental, economic and social impact of the solutions.
- Solum: charging station using solar energy for electric scooters and bicycles.
- Vadebike: safe and digitized parking for bicycles.
- Dashfactory: detection system for cyclist road safety black spots.
- SmartPoint: digitized e-commerce parcel collection points.
- Vianova: monitoring system for coexistence between pedestrians and micromobility.
- Parking for shared scooters: new parking for shared electric scooters.
- Parking point for electric vehicles: favors the use of rideshare services and electric vehicles.
The 2022 edition of #ChallengeMyCity has facilitated the implementation of 9 innovative solutions from 7 start-ups in 3 European cities: Milan, Toulouse and Madrid.
Below, you can find the details of the launch event:
- DATE AND TIME: Monday, January 16, 09:30-11:00
- PLACE: Hotel Chamartín The One (C/Agustin de Foxa, s/n. 28036. Madrid.)
- To confirm attendance or with any questions, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org