We are looking for an internal auditor, who will support the Head of Finance in Business Financial Reviews for the community of EIT Urban Mobility and management of the CFS audit programme.
The internal auditor is part of the Finance Team. S/he will report directly to the Head of Finance.
The internal auditor ensures that:
- organisations and companies reporting to EIT Urban Mobility have accurate accounting and reporting throughout their funded projects.
- projects follow proper procedures in procuring services and related costs are eligible.
Main tasks will be:
- Determine audit scope and prepare an internal audit programme for the financial reviews of the projects linked to EIT Urban Mobility.
- Obtaining, analysing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports and data.
- Perform the financial reviews. Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process follow up and coordination, ultimately ensure the compliance and eligibility of cost reporting to EIT Urban Mobility.
- Preparation, coordination and follow up of the procurement for CFS audit services for the EIT community.
- Other ad-hoc projects.
How to apply
Deadline for applications EXTENDED: 22 March 2023
Location: Barcelona, Spain