The Business Process Officer, under the guidance of the Head of IT and in collaboration with other company areas, will provide operational excellence through the redefinition and optimisation of procedures, processes, and tool deployments.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Coordinating with different departments and organising cross-functional teams to know the requirements for designing and implementing new processes and the improvement of existing ones.
- Developing new initiatives for continuous business process improvements.
- Assisting in planning, forecasting, resources allocation, and scheduling process improvement projects.
- Track, monitor, and communicate the burden and defects in the production process.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions (RPA and other automations).
- Training and educating the individuals involved in the management and operation of different business processes.
- Analyse business and summarise the difference between various steps and ranking the final result.
- Studying the present market condition, forecasting the near future changes, and prepare new business processes according to it.
- Analysing the feasibility of the current business process related to productivity, quality, costs, demand, and time management.
- Submission of the progress reports, feedbacks, and innovative suggestions.
- Quality assurance: check the final output and conduct several rounds of quality assurance testing or review and train the person responsible for it. Ensure the quality meets the company or organisation’s goal and policy.
- Planning and coordinating the business process and reporting the stakeholders through meetings and acquiring approvals from them.
How to apply
Call for applications and guidelines how to apply for Business Process Officer
Application form – Business Process Officer
Deadline for applications: 4 July 2022
Location: Barcelona, Spain