I have a question for you on mobility infrastructure
On 20 September, we officially inaugurated our Innovation Hub Central based in Munich. It was the first face to face event organised by EIT Urban Mobility since the COVID19 pandemic started. It was very nice to see our partners there and to have the directors of our five Innovation Hubs based in Munich (Germany), Helmond (the Netherlands), Copenhagen (Denmark), Barcelona (Spain) and Prague (Czequia) together on stage.
And of course, we took that opportunity to deep dive into how we are boosting mobility infrastructure around Europe!
Check out our vlog of the month and learn more about this with:
- Judith O’Meara, Director of Innovation Hu Central for the EIT Urban Mobility
- Daniel Serra, Director of Innovation South for the EIT Urban Mobility
- Traian Urban, Director of Innovation Hub East for the EIT Urban Mobility
- Henrik Morgen, Director of Innovation Hub North for the EIT Urban Mobility
- Edwin Heesakkers, Director of Innovation Hub West for the EIT Urban Mobility