EIT Urban Mobility’s Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS) is publishing a call for proposals (CfP) for the continuation of the community building activities in Greece, Hungary, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Serbia and Slovenia.
EIT Urban Mobility RIS Hubs should ensure active involvement of local Knowledge Triangle actors (industry, universities and research centres), as well as liaise and provide expertise to the relevant national, regional and local authorities. The RIS Hubs will also help identify potential funding and project opportunities for the Knowledge Triangle Integration (KTI), as well as provide advice to Knowledge Triangles on how to start project development and implementation.
This call for proposals is open to the current partners managing the RIS Hubs in the countries Greece, Hungary, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Slovenia selected in the open call for RIS Hubs published on the 18 February 2020.
New proposals should be submitted by the current lead partners of the existing RIS Hubs, in the same capacity. The composition of the existing consortium should be kept to the maximum extent. The Activity Lead has to remain unchanged, the consortium can add/change/remove maximum one partner, if justified and accepted by EIT Urban Mobility.
Further details and supporting documents
- Manual of the Call for Proposals for the continuation of the in 2020 started RIS Hub activities for the period 2021-2027
- Annex I – Guidelines and template for Activity Plan 2021 RIS Hubs
- Annex 2 – Activity Plan template
- Annex 3 – Eligibility of expenditures
- Annex 4 – List of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Annex 5 – Monitoring and reporting procedures
- Annex 6 – Appeal procedure
Link to submission portal: PLAZA platform
Deadline for the submission of proposals: 29 June 2021 at 17:00 CET