EIT Urban Mobility’s Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS) is publishing a call for proposals (CfP) for RIS Hub activities in Croatia, Latvia, Romania, Slovakia and Turkey.
EIT Urban Mobility RIS Hubs should ensure active involvement of local Knowledge Triangle actors (industry, universities and research centres), as well as liaise and provide expertise to the relevant national, regional and local authorities. The RIS Hubs will also help identify potential funding and project opportunities for the Knowledge Triangle Integration (KTI), as well as provide advice to Knowledge Triangles on how to start project development and implementation.
This call for proposals is open to all stakeholders from the countries Croatia, Latvia, Romania, Slovakia and Turkey.
Further details and supporting documents
- Manual of the Call for Proposals for the new RIS Hub activities for the period 2021-2027 in the countries Croatia, Latvia, Romania, Slovakia and Turkey
- Annex I – Guidelines and template for Activity Plan 2021 new RIS Hubs
- Annex 2 – Activity Plan template
- Annex 3 – Eligibility of expenditures
- Annex 4 – List of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Annex 5 – Monitoring and reporting procedures
- Annex 6 – Appeal procedure
Link to submission portal: PLAZA platform
Deadline for the submission of proposals: 2 August 2021 at 23:59 CEST
Did you miss our webinar on how to hand in this call held last 6 July? Check the videos now!
Did you miss it? Watch it here!