[Event in Spanish] Transport and mobility have become vitally important in cities and are now the backbone agents of the urban layout and the citizens themselves. The reduction of CO2 emissions
[Event in Spanish]
Transport and mobility have become vitally important in cities and are now the backbone agents of the urban layout and the citizens themselves. The reduction of CO2 emissions in transport, the increase in home deliveries and the consequent impact of the last mile or the restrictions on private vehicles are great concerns to the sector.
These and other questions on the near future of mobility and cities will be dealt with at the Green Urban Mobility, a forum that coincides with the 15th anniversary of the Vitoria-Gasteiz tram’s commissioning and which is promoted by the Department of Territorial Planning, Housing and Transport of the Basque Government, Euskotren and Euskal Trenbide Sarea.
Within a thought-provoking programme, Jordi Casas Juan, EIT Urban Mobility Innovation Hub South City Developer manager, will be participating in a roundtable focused on last-mile logistics:
- 12:30 – 13:30 ROUND TABLE 2: ZBE and Last Mile Logistics
- MODERATOR: Mercedes Llop Pomares (Consultant in Transport and Urban Planning for more than 20 years, with a degree in Geography from the Autonomous University of Madrid and a Master in Intervention, Management, and Urbanisation of the City from the Polytechnic University of Madrid).
- DGT Representative (Dirección General de Tráfico)
- Jordi Casas Juan (City Development and Public Funding Officer EIT Urban Mobility)
- José Carlos Espeso (Head of Smart Distribution area of AECOC Spain)
More information here.
(Tuesday) 08:30 - 14:30
Palacio de Congresos Europa (Vitoria-Gasteiz)
Av. Gasteiz, 85, 01009 Vitoria-Gasteiz, Álava