EIT Urban Mobility has recently partnered up with three leading mobility players to establish a revolutionary programme for early-stage start-ups: Smart Mobility Accelerator Programme. The Smart Mobility Accelerator Programme is unique in its offering, as it combines the strengths of the different partner organisations (Drive TLV, MobilityXlab and Startup Autobahn powered by Plug & Play) and offers start-ups the opportunities to hone their business model, gain access to mentors, and receive funding for their projects. Through this programme, participating start-ups can benefit from the expertise of the three partner organisations, each of which is a key player in the smart mobility sector.
In addition to offering the necessary expertise, the Smart Mobility Accelerator Programme also provides start-ups with investor pitch coaching, honing the product-market fit and value proposition and a sustainable development goals workshop. This gives participating start-ups the opportunity to explore different avenues for success, both in terms of funding and in terms of developing innovative solutions for the smart mobility sector.
With this tactical partnership, EIT Urban Mobility continues its ambition to become Europe’s leading impact investor in mobility, focusing on the development and implementation of technology with the intent of revolutionising the market and developing a sustainable future. Therefore, Urban Mobility will be able to further pursue its mission of creating a smart, sustainable, and equitable mobility future. If you are interested in learning more about the Smart Mobility Accelerator Programme and the opportunities it provides, please visit the landing page dedicated to the programme.
MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR START-UPS AT EIT URBAN MOBILITY
If you are a start-up looking for an accelerator programme to help your business grow, but don’t meet the requirements of the previous programme, don’t worry! There are still plenty of options out there. In addition to the Smart Mobility programme, there are 6 other accelerator programmes with open calls that could be just the fit for your business. Each of these programmes has its own individual requirements, so be sure to review them closely before applying. Below, you can find the links to each of these programmes, so take a look and see if one could be a good fit for you.
(1) Sustainable City Logistics Accelerator
(3) Energy & Public Realm Accelerator
(4) Urban Air Mobility Accelerator
(5) Future Mobility Accelerator
(6) Inclusive Mobility Accelerator
(7) Smart Mobility Accelerator
Submissions for all seven Thematic programmes must be made through AwardsForce and must be received by 21 April 2023.
Learn more about our strategic partners for this new adventure here.
(1) Drive TLV is a leading Israeli innovative hub that supports start-ups in the smart transportation industry by providing a platform that connects leading corporations with the most innovative startups in the world.
(2) MobilityXlab is a Swedish organisation that provides support and resources to develop start-ups in the future mobility sector with pioneering ideas in the fields of mobility and connectivity the opportunity to collaborate with seven of their founding companies: CEVT, Ericsson, Polestar, Veoneer, Volvo Cars, Volvo Group and Zenseact.
(3) STARTUP AUTOBAHN powered by Plug and Play is a German organisation that provides an open innovation platform where start-ups and industry leaders can come together to collaborate, share resources, and explore new business opportunities to bring to the market. This strategic partnership grants excellence to the start-ups joining the Smart Mobility Accelerator Programme, as these organisations are key players in the transportation sector.